Monday, August 27, 2012

Adrift

We watched the video "Adrift" on Literacy Shed.
Here are some excerps from our writing.


Once upon a time there was a man on a ship hunting for animals to eat and treasure to be rich. Suddenly his ship would not go. "This thing is broken and I just fixed it now," he said. 
But then he heard something. "Who is there? If you are trying to hunt treasure you'll have to fight me, then you'll go past." 
Suddenly, there was a huge turtle flying through the cloudy sky.

Revanda.

I got a big, fat, long rope. I was going to use it on an elephant. I threw the rope. I got it. The elephant pulled me far but I didn't notice the rope was getting thinner, then finally it snapped. I was all alone. Nobody was going to get me down.

Jamiel

One man was flying with a plastic boat. He was up in the sky and the boat was not working. He stayed there. He got a rope. He put the rope around the turtles neck.

Ramsina

I'm in a flying boat all alone, feeling so bored. I heard this sound. It was a flying turtle. I was so surprised, so I ran and got the rope. I threw the rope at the turtle. The turtle pulled my boat. I'm free!

Connah 

Once in a lifetime I was in the sky. My boat was made out of steel. The shark was gray, scary, fierce and freaky. I jumped on the shark. I thought I would die. Then Jamiel came to help me with his huge elephant.

Richard
 


No comments:

Post a Comment