Thursday, November 29, 2012

Personal Narrative


An Awesome Boring day

It was a boring old day at home. I live in Dunedin and my next door neighbours were moving to Christchurch.

I heard a little canary singing its lovely bird song so I looked outside to try and find it. But instead, I saw a huge, big, yellow bulldozer trundling past my house. 
“Well, that must be the bulldozer picking up my neighbour’s house,” I thought. I sat down to watch some TV.

But all of a sudden the TV turned off! The house moved! 
“What’s happening?” I yelled. “This must be an accident! Maybe they have got the wrong house!” I screamed.

Now, I’m just going to try and imagine and I’m going to make this NOT TRUE! I tried for hours and hours but when I stopped imagining, I was in the centre of Christchurch! The builder was just about to drill the house into the ground when I yelled, “STOP!”

He could not hear me so I just stayed in the house. I remembered my mum gave me a promise that she would come home at six o’clock for a family reunion. I bet she’ll be wondering where the house is! She’ll be asking, if it’s really necessary.

 “Oh well!” This is the hugest experience; I’ve ever had in my life! But I think I want to stay in Christchurch forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment